XPin™ Power Supplies — EVOLUTION EVOLVED.
XPin™ Power Supplies have been designed to be the most efficient and coolest running available. The XP-SGHV has been designed to provide more robust and stable high voltages needed for the power demands of existing plasma dot matrix displays. The XP-SGHV has also been designed with the XP-DMD4096 as a consideration, which is to provide the most stable and reliable +65V needed for the operation of the LED dot matrix display.
XP-SGHV Power Supply for SEGA, Data East, and
XP-SGHV Power Supply
Apollo 13, Godzilla, Goldeneye, Harley Davidson, Independence Day,
Lost In Space, Mary Shelley’s Frankenstein, South Park, Space Jam, Star Wars
Trilogy, Starship Troopers, The Lost World Jurassic Park, The X Files, Twister,
Viper Night Drivin’, Elvis, Grand Prix, NASCAR, Ripley’s Believe it or Not,
The Lord of the Rings, Monopoly, Playboy, RollerCoaster Tycoon, Austin Powers,
Sharkey’s Shootout, Striker Extreme, Terminator 3, Simpson’s Pinball Party,
Mini-Viper, 24, Batman, Big Buck Hunter Pro, Spider-Man, Black Spider-Man,
CSI, Family Guy, Indiana Jones, Iron Man, Avatar, Avatar LE, NBA,
Pirates of the Caribbean, Shrek, The Rolling Stones, Wheel of Fortune,
World Poker Tour
· Plug & Play installation for installation by novices and experts alike
· Coolest running
· Professionally assembled in USA for top quality
· 2 Year Manufactures Warranty against all manufacturing defects
· Installation Time: About 20 minutes
· Tools Required: 1/4” Nut-driver, Phillips screwdriver
1. Unplug the AC power from your pinball machine. Remove game backglass.
Open back box.
2. Remove existing power supply.
3. Install provided fuse.
4. Install the XP-SGHV into the back box.
5. Connect all connectors as indicated.
6. Double-check all connections, plug in the machine, and turn the game on.
The LEDs will light up.
7. PLAY PINBALL! You’ll enjoy your XPin™ products for years to come!
NOTE: A red X indicates "OUT OF STOCK"